Let me take this space to remind you that my presentations to parents-faculty-students are very successful. Personally, I enjoy coming out and meeting you and your community.
There are a variety of formats for such presentations and audiences have found them informative as well as entertaining.
These formats have been: Parent Nights; Faculty In-Services; Student Presentations; Seminars; Town-Hall Meetings; Community Groups and many others.
My CORPORATE presentations have been very well received at:
- The Kellog Foundation
- McDonald’s Corporation
- Elkay International
- NBA Player’s Association
- University of Nuevo Leon-Monterrey Mexico
- University of Chicago
- Loyola University
- DePaul University
- Adler School of Professional Psychology
- The Mayo Clinic
The topics that I am often asked to speak on are:
- Substance Abuse:
- What’s a parent to do?
- What’s a school to do?
- Family/School Discipline
- Bullying/Socialization in Young People
- Family Cohesion
- Ahhh…..The Puzzle of Parents (for faculty inservices)
- Motivating Young People
- Opening the Head of Today’s Teens
- The Magic Kingdom (How Teens want to be adults)
- Aggression in Young People
- Fitness/Health/Weight Loss Issues in Families and Young People
- The Powerful Parent
- The Powerful Teacher
- Parenting is Leadership
- Teaching is Leadership
- Becoming Da’ Coach to Great Grades
- Parenting: The Recipe for a Successful Child
- Straight Talk: The best methods to talk to kids
- Pre-Prom Presentations for Parents and Students
- Role of Extracurricular Activities and Sports
- Creating The Safe School Environment
- Value Development & Morality in Youth
- Tolerance and Multi-Cultural Issues and Beyond Tolerance
- Responsibility Development in Youth
- Suicide Issues-Prevention
- Forensic Psychology
- Crises Team Development for Schools
AND MANY OTHERS IF IT’S ABOUT TEENS, PARENTING AT ANY AGE, ETC. JUST ASK!
Give me a call right now and we can arrange a date for this spring or early next fall.
(Getting parents and faculty “fired up” is a specialty.)